Iron Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAIDS!!!!

4 posters

Go down

RAIDS!!!! Empty RAIDS!!!!

Post  MAKAMA Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Guys we really need to pull fingers out of arse holes... if u want to get any where in wow we need to start raiding.. i am more then willing to use my hunter even if thats what it takes... guys as a lot of u no i was asked to join a guild that can clear ssc.. But i said no PLZ dont make me regret that decision... i no u guys have the gear to raid kara and high king atm.. but if we do every boss we can every week soon we will be in ssc tk.. there is very easy fights in there. but we need the gear.. So plz guys i no im not an officer or even a class leader or any thing like that.. but if u want a hand wit ur spec or need to no what gear u need to do raid just ask me and ill look in to it.. so i ask again plz guys lets kick some arse and down some boss's... i want ppl to be like wow iron fist where the fuck they come from... ok guys let me no if u agree or if im wrong just any thing so at least i no u took some time to read it...

Cheers guys

Makama

MAKAMA

Back to top Go down

RAIDS!!!! Empty Re: RAIDS!!!!

Post  valionna Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 am

bump! we all(office&GM )want to do raids, and we r tying hard to get ppl grp, geared etc, but ppl just dont wanna raid with guild, pugs all the time. za is a hardcore instance right now, but if we all tring hard on it, it wont be a rock anymore, since we have tons and tons of ppl nonactive, I'll start to gkick some nonactivers and bring new menbers, that way, we can keep going further, I've been a GM preBC, I know how hard it is for ppl show up on raid, but if u r willing to be a raider, plz show up, then we can have our pathway to go to ssc/tk, I am not mad at anyone, but we just need to do more raids. that's wat I am thinkin, if u got something different, pst me in game/forum or watever,I'll be happy to discuzz with ya. ^_^

valionna

Back to top Go down

Post  Rossin Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:30 pm

I've been playing this game since release, and I play this game to progress and complete content. I was a raid leader Pre BC on ally server, We would full clear BWL in 3 hours. This was way before AQ was out. I know people that wanna stay and people that wanna leave. From past experience we would take the people that wanted to join on test runs to see how they play what there spec is etc... that way you know who you are inviting, also people that come on vent and want to get to know the guild members is a good way to discuss things and the guild becomes solid. I am down to find good players and active people that wanna progress as well and not just get some kara loot and twirl their dicks around shat. I know what it takes to learn boss fights and get people to understand their job in boss encounters. So what I'm saying is we definitely got this shit I'm here to stay and we will be in SSC shortly.
;00

Rossin

Back to top Go down

Post  keyno Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:05 am

As what i think is we should be more active on guild progression and get to work together and raid SMART.
Lots of guild especially oceanic guilds they raid very hardcore but dont raid smart. They can still make it but it will take a long time for them to push a new content, they will always need more time than US guilds to clear a content.
So I hope we can all focus on what we're doing and go all out just like how ya do your business.. Very Happy
By raiding smart means all raid members must be prepared for anything that's gonna happen in a boss fight. The mechanism of the game..never change. You'll find that actually all the SSC and TK bosses, they have some abilities which is same with the bosses in heroics like Vashj got similar phase fight like heroic underbog 1st boss and so on. Learn and understand the fights and be ready for any surprises.
Just like world top guild Nihilum, the 1st time they take down Vashj and Vashj bugged up and revived for second time but they just pick up immediately and took her down again. It's all raid disipline and focus.
Good luck To Iron Fist! Time to fist out guys!!

keyno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum