Iron Fist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Arena Gearing System

2 posters

Go down

Guild Arena Gearing System Empty Guild Arena Gearing System

Post  keyno Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:35 am

With the new s3 gears and weps..i found that we can gear up people by making guild arena teams.
S3 gears does works really well for some class. An example for the bow from Vashj, Serpentspine Longbow, by comparing it to vengeful gladiator longbow, s3 bow is way better. With the s3 caster staff, it's comparable with the staff drops from Illidan, zhardoom staff of the devourer. Just lack of spell haste rating(btw doesnt really reduce alot casting time..just 0.3 sec..=/)..To me i will prefer to farm for the s3 staff. With them we can have gears which level is equivalent to T5 and our progression will be much eassier. But of course you dont need to be full s3..some of the raid gears you still need them..what i say is for the weps and staff like that, gears not really neccessary, can use the raid gears like belt of blasting and all those good stuff.
At the same time our guild can progress in both PvP and PvE which gives members more dedication to the guild.

keyno

Back to top Go down

Guild Arena Gearing System Empty Re: Guild Arena Gearing System

Post  phungky Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 pm

i like this idea. I dont really a pvper but the truth that pvp gears are support a lot in raiding for dpser.but it doesn't recommend for healer at all

phungky

Back to top Go down

Post  keyno Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:22 am

yep..and with arena games is not actually a hard thing to learn.
You willing to play you'll have points..of course you need to push abit for certain ratings but as we work together..who knows we could have some good arena teams come out?
healers can but not full set of it. Like priest get just the healing mace, or the off-hand..well fair enough, it helps but healing classes like druid, you are welcome to get full set of them. Yes it gives not as much Int but in a raid, druid healers are called "hot top healer". He's job is to keep everyone up with HoT and big heals when emergency as you all know that druid's big heals in tree form is massive.

keyno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down